Tomb Raider The Ride question

Vortex1987

Vortex check your DMs

the outdoor queue contained music from three movies, Jumanji (1995), Baraka, and orchestra soundtrack to the first tomb raider movie with Angelina Jolie. The indoor queue contained parts of the soundtrack to Survivor the TV show and orchestra segments from Jumanji (1995). You may also hear some familiar tunes in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DoomPlague said:

Man, I never thought to just ask in here for something like that. I've struggled to find some of the music played in the Top Gun queue for some time.

Here is the audio we do have that  KIE graciously gave us.

https://kicentral.com/parkhistory/past-present-park-audio/

If anyone had more to contribute, I would be happy to add it to the page.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Vortex1987 said:

Is there anything else on those pedastals? Or is it just the chain and the two small statues?  I see something that looks like a bowl or something but I can't make out what it is.

Screenshot_20240628-191452_YouTube.jpg

I believe there were fire bowls on those with the fabric flames

• Like 1

^ This is correct they had cast bowls with flames in them.

On 6/27/2024 at 2:04 PM, Captain Nemo said:

Vortex check your DMs

the outdoor queue contained music from three movies, Jumanji (1995), Baraka, and orchestra soundtrack to the first tomb raider movie with Angelina Jolie. The indoor queue contained parts of the soundtrack to Survivor the TV show and orchestra segments from Jumanji (1995). You may also hear some familiar tunes in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

I think it was "AU54" is the most classic track from TR:TR? haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Vortex1987 said:

Is it fixed now?

It is, thanks!

I don't know exactly which year that is from, but to my knowledge, CF didn't make any changes to TRTR until the 2007-2008 off-season. As far as I'm aware, that's what TRTR's plaza looked like from 2002-2007.

EDIT: Oh wait! Those definitely are CF-style trash cans. Yep, that does look like it's from 2007!

2 hours ago, TombRaiderFTW said:

EDIT: Oh wait! Those definitely are CF-style trash cans. Yep, that does look like it's from 2007!

And the employee is still wearing a blue Paramount polo which was last worn in 2007. 

19 minutes ago, Vortex1987 said:

Thank you TRFTW! 

And thanks to LUBS on steam for giving me the chance to experience the one credit I never got to get. 

Close?

plancotrtr1.jpg

Is there a link to maybe like a Youtube video of it? 

12 hours ago, Cedar Fair Fanboy said:

Prep for what's to come in 2026?

There’s also been survey markings at the end of Coney Mall by The Vortex plot of land so they’re probably just trying to get a good idea of multiple areas in the park and haven’t settled on anything yet.

4 hours ago, Orion742 said:

There’s also been survey markings at the end of Coney Mall by The Vortex plot of land so they’re probably just trying to get a good idea of multiple areas in the park and haven’t settled on anything yet.

sometimes "venues" this large just wanna get an updated overall generalization of multiple areas of their property too, could be for planning general improvements and nothing major, or a mixture of both. 
I work out at a music venue, and we just did this to the whole property for ****s and gigs basically, because the last time we had the property plotted was 15 years ago, and now its super easy for us to have cad work done for minor offseason additions 

• Like 2