Banshee Train Incident 9/28/24

Tr0y

2 minutes ago, CedarPointer said:

And why exactly was it open today after having an ACCIDENT yesterday? Doesn't make me feel very safe as a guest.

well to be 100% fair, the worst that'll happen now that its 1 train ops, is overshoot the station and latch up on the lift, cant run in to another train again, if there's no other train on the track

25 minutes ago, CedarPointer said:

And why exactly was it open today after having an ACCIDENT yesterday? Doesn't make me feel very safe as a guest.

If they’re operating one train, you won’t see collision issues. Even if they went to 2 trains ops, they could space the trains out enough to minimize the chance of rain affecting the breaks.

This could happen with any coaster that’s exposed to the elements.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, CedarPointer said:

Um....it actually re-opened same day a short time later after they removed the two trains....

11 hours ago, Bwb.32 said:

well to be 100% fair, the worst that'll happen now that its 1 train ops, is overshoot the station and latch up on the lift, cant run in to another train again, if there's no other train on the track

That's fair, but it makes you wonder what else is wrong with the ride. Especially since guests who were on the ride are reporting injuries, which I have to assume is true, given the park's failure to communicate differently.