Orion Reviews

IndyGuy4KI

1 hour ago, ShedTreeBoi1 said:

While I don't disagree, Orion is a giga, it's still annoying that it's not 300 feet tall.

Only a Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie would whine about a lift hill on a roller coaster not being 13 feet taller. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I personally love Orion and enjoy it for what it is. The first drop and speed are amazing. I don't mind it may seem a bit shorter than Fury.  I am happy that KI finally got a 300' drop speed machine. I love Fury too for the same reasons! I love Diamondback too for it's great airtime and fun ride. And my love for The Beast knows no bounds, but Voyage, for me is one of my favorites too.

And thinking about it, just about any rollercoaster I have had the opportunity to ride through my life, I enjoy it for what it is and the park that it may be in. It's always a good day when I get to ride a good coaster. Each have their own great elements and that's why I travel to different parks to enjoy them. I just spent last Sunday at Strickers Grove riding Tornado (and the flyers). Not the biggest coaster ever, but so much fun to ride!

I am and always will be a coaster geek, but as I get older and wiser I have fully realized that KI has been so fortunate to get the coaster installs it has. We are lucky to call KI a home park.

• Like 2