New Website Reports

8 hours ago, disco2000 said:

Site was down this morning and popped up a great photo of you working on the solution lol.   But you need to update the photo as you have lost quite a bit of weight!

IMG_1334.JPG.69145ea04d382c116ecbf99bb1fd87f3.jpeg

That's true. @malem and I will have to retake the picture this season and use it.

^And then set it to every KIC error page including when the site goes down. 

EDIT:  I'm still getting used to the new logo when it comes to tabs.  I keep accidentally closing the KIC page thinking its an extra/unwanted page or something.   

4 hours ago, silver2005 said:

^And then set it to every KIC error page including when the site goes down. 

EDIT:  I'm still getting used to the new logo when it comes to tabs.  I keep accidentally closing the KIC page thinking its an extra/unwanted page or something.   

We'll have to see if @malemcan do that for when the site goes down, but with no server to deliver content I don't see that happening. 

As far as the tab favicon, I have almost done the same thing multiple times just this week. 

• Like 1

On 2/29/2024 at 9:52 AM, disco2000 said:

Site was down this morning and popped up a great photo of you working on the solution lol.   But you need to update the photo as you have lost quite a bit of weight!

IMG_1334.JPG.69145ea04d382c116ecbf99bb1fd87f3.jpeg

Didn't think phones were allowed to be used on rides at KI :) :) :) 

Just got a 404 error after posting with quoted text in the post itself. I don't know if it was due to the text or how but just wanted to give you a heads up!

Wanting to see if anyone else has the same issues with ads:

On PC:

First pic - ad showing more than the threads

Screenshot 2024-03-10 203336.png

Second pic: when trying to multiquote, the button for quoting that normally would be at the bottom right disappeared due to the ad.

Untitled.png

Third pic: Ad covers content in theads.

12.png

Will share issues on mobile.

Part 2:

Issue is mostly placement where the ads are, they get prioritized over threads  and content  

IMG_1005.pngIMG_1006.png

I know I can click the arrow to minimize on either pc or mobile, but it only does that on that page. Each new page, you have to redo it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ads are messing up the "Posts" section on the main page of the forums. Running Chrome on Windows 10. 1920x1080. When I shrink the window down to a phone size, it shows the posts but with the same Wonka ad repeated in weird spots.

image.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DoomPlague said:

Ads are messing up the "Posts" section on the main page of the forums. Running Chrome on Windows 10. 1920x1080. When I shrink the window down to a phone size, it shows the posts but with the same Wonka ad repeated in weird spots.

image.png

Been having the same issue as well across multiple computers

• 2 weeks later...