ki95

KI 2019 Entertainment

What new and returning entertainment do you think will be at the park this year (regular season, Haunt and/or Winterfest)?

It appears that the Peanuts Playhouse (formerly known as the Enchanted Theater) is a permanent addition to Planet Snoopy. It also looks the bandstand on International Street will be expanding according to Don's recent blog post on the renovations to International Street.

I would like to see another event similar to last year's Peanuts Celebration. 

It would be interesting if they did an event like the Peanuts Celebration but for Coney Mall with all of the recent focus on it. I'm not sure that they would do it this year or not but it would be cool to see in the future

I might be the minority but I would like to see something added to Coney Mall in some form or another. Whether it be a little stage in the Skyline pavilion, a traveling band or Peanuts appearances down the midway, or something of a similar caliber would be a cool addition to the area- especially since that section is going to have a lot of traffic these next few years. 

The only thing with the Skyline pavilion is that it's really not good for shows. The Plight Before Christmas suffered from bad sight lines and a lack of seating. 

I'd love to see a show in Coney as well, but I think they'd be better set with a new venue vs retrofitting one.

My predictions:

Gravity returns with a few different acts

Playlist Live returns with new songs

Festhaus gets a new show, let’s guess country 

I’m hoping against the dog show thing in the Showplace, but I think that’s what is coming.

As stated in another thread, Peanuts Celebration will likely return since its currently back at Knott’s.

2 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

My predictions:

I’m hoping against the dog show thing in the Showplace, but I think that’s what is coming.

As stated in another thread, Peanuts Celebration will likely return since its currently back at Knott’s.

I hope Showplace actually has a show this year, not a fan of the dog show. 

Hopefully Peanuts Showplace has something. 

I knew Kings Dominion had a Clown band that was back.  I was unaware that Carowinds also had one.  I know for a few seasons, Kings Island had the Kings Island Five, I think they were called.  But they didn`t have the crazy shananigans that the Clown Band had that made them so much fun.

On 2/11/2019 at 5:24 PM, BoddaH1994 said:

My predictions:

I agree with dumping the Dog Show.    It was really nice the year they had Off the Charts  in the international show place. You could actually sit down and watch the performers And the performers had shade!