Kings Island 2024 Food Reviews and Discussion

SmartCat7162

10 hours ago, chad_1138 said:

Had 2 excellent food items today.  The Mounds of Meatwich sandwich was excellent and the Apple Crisp Cheesecake was fantastic!!  Keep it up Chef Perez and Team!!!

IMG_4428.jpeg

IMG_4432.jpeg

The Mounds of Meatwich looks good! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DonHelbig said:

The Mounds of Meatwich looks good! 

I think I liked it as much as the Shrimp Sandwich from The French Corner, and that says something.  That Shrimp Sandwich has been my #1 food item of the season.  I would like to see them keep the Meatwich around at the French Corner, maybe as a French Dip.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, chad_1138 said:

I think I liked it as much as the Shrimp Sandwich from The French Corner, and that says something.  That Shrimp Sandwich has been my #1 food item of the season.  I would like to see them keep the Meatwich around at the French Corner, maybe as a French Dip.

The Shrimp Sandwich was one of my favorite dining options this summer. It's amazing how good the food really is at Kings Island, and how few people talk about it. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, DonHelbig said:

The Shrimp Sandwich was one of my favorite dining options this summer. It's amazing how good the food really is at Kings Island, and how few people talk about it. 

I am hoping since they remodeled and added the bar that they will be open more often moving forward.   There were countless times we went over the summer that they weren’t open.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chad_1138 said:

I am hoping since they remodeled and added the bar that they will be open more often moving forward.   There were countless times we went over the summer that they weren’t open.

I had the same experience with French Corner closed often during the week. But the bars around the park were usually open so hopefully because they added a bar it opens daily moving forward. 

• Like 1