KI Questions that keep you up at night

SonofBaconator

2 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

I’ll start:

If it was available prior to Zambezi Zinger, would we have seen a spiral lift on Mystic Timbers?

I don't think so. There was never a coaster at Kings Island that had a spiral lift, so I don't see why it would have fit on Mystic Timbers.  

• Like 1

What if Paramount decided to build The Italian Job: Stunt Track somewhere else? If not Action Zone, then behind The Racer next to Flight of Fear.

Would we still have Les Taxis today and possibly a revived Overland Livery? Or would Cedar Fair have just torn them out anyway for something else? Such as another restaurant like they did at Cedar Point’s Frontier Town.

Edited by OverlandTaxis30
Added additional details.
  • Like 3

I’ll probably never quite understand why they changed the fountain. If I ask Mike Koontz why the fountain was changed, he probably won’t give a straight answer. Still prefer the classic fountain.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Derek said:

I’ll probably never quite understand why they changed the fountain. If I ask Mike Koontz why the fountain was changed, he probably won’t give a straight answer. Still prefer the classic fountain.

You know, I’ve yet to see the new fountains do anything remarkably impressive that justifies the change, in my opinion. I definitely miss how impressive the old fountains were. I love the new IS, but would take the old fountains back in a heartbeat. 

Throwback to a favorite solo trip back in August 2018. 

7AA34A1D-2BC7-4837-BD17-F2435F5F187A.jpeg

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...