Top Thrill 2 and Fastlane

9 hours ago, DispatchMaster said:

This seems most likely, given that the ride was testing for a couple nights, after which all activity stopped and there's been no testing since.

I think, considering the wheel bogies were prototypes, and didn't fix the issue, there was no use in removing them. Presumably there were sensors affixed to them that gave them all the info they needed.

Bummer for CM, but in a few seasons this will all be a distant memory.

Unfortunately, it is likely that you are correct. Hopefully once this is resolved, I hope it’s a fix for good, not a recurring thing. 

18 hours ago, silver2005 said:

I'm really, really skeptical about Falcon's Flight.  I think it has the potential to be to Intamin what X was to Arrow.  

I share this same thought honestly. That coaster truly is INSANELY ambitious. Exciting to think about and almost impossible to wrap one's head around. I think even when the construction is complete I still won't believe that coaster is actually real life and not some OLED image projected off someone's No Limits game. 

But yeah. I can't imagine that coaster not having tons of downtime if not similar/worse train issues when opening day comes. Hopefully it won't be the nail in the coffin for them, but like you said, its every bit possible for this to be their X. Or even KI's SoB. Hoping not, but we will see.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...