KI Questions that keep you up at night

SonofBaconator

Rivertown Rider, I wonder and daydream about the same thing! I cannot explain how much I miss the Eagles still. Every time I am at the park all these years later, I go by that spot and still envision them there and how much fun that ride was. I could only dream of them coming back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, John Selewski said:

Was the second lift hill on The Beast intentionally planned so that you're looking straight at the Eiffel Tower as you go up the hill?  Or is the fact that it ended up that way a happy accident? 

I think, if I remember correctly, that Jeff Gramke was asked this at Coasterstock and he said it was happenstance. Could be wrong though, there was so much in depth information that day.

Great question, I wondered that for years. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Tr0y said:

How different would Kings Island be if Herschend Family Entertainment owned the park and not CF?

No Snoopy and crewB)

But looking at lack of change at KK since they took over, would KI have the same fate or would KI be big enough for a Dollywood or Silver Dollar City conversion?

• Like 1

I think part of the thing with Kentucky Kingdom, is the actual land is still owned by the Kentucky Fairboard.  That could impact what things they do at that park.  And they have only owned the park for two and a half years.  It will be interesting to see what they replace T3 with.  The park has potential, but there are a lot of constraints on it.

• Like 1

Here's the ones that keep me up at night - 

What ever happened to the zodiac after Wonderland Sydney closed (I get mixed info including it was relocated to South East Asia and put into storage or it was scrapped)?

Would Phantom Theater still be popular if it hadn't been changed and was 30+ years old? How bad would the animatronics/special effects look after all that time? 

How much longer will The Bat last? It will be a sad day when it goes...

Will they ever find a way to turn the blue racer backwards again? 

Why did Kings Island: a Photographic Journey skip over/leave out Days of Thunder? 

4 minutes ago, johnjniehaus said:

Here's the ones that keep me up at night - 

What ever happened to the zodiac after Wonderland Sydney closed (I get mixed info including it was relocated to South East Asia and put into storage or it was scrapped)?

Would Phantom Theater still be popular if it hadn't been changed and was 30+ years old? How bad would the animatronics/special effects look after all that time? 

How much longer will The Bat last? It will be a sad day when it goes...

Will they ever find a way to turn the blue racer backwards again? 

Why did Kings Island: a Photographic Journey skip over/leave out Days of Thunder? 

You must never sleep! 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

You must never sleep! 

I choose a different question to be obsessed with for each each night of the week. (joking of course). The history book and photo books have been tremendous in answering some of my "keep you up at night" questions especially concerning recent additions or removals. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Imperial79 said:

Same here, Coney Mall received pavers in 2011, so hope they have plans to remove the blacktop for pavers in the next few years.  

On 9/14/2023 at 4:43 AM, BeeastFarmer said:

It's 441 and I'm wondering why they put blacktop around the Eiffel Tower in the 2019 renovation instead of pavers 

Also wondering why they didn't replace the remainder of the blacktop that runs by Flume and Mystic's entrance when they built Mystic. Right now it just a small sliver of blacktop mixed with pavers and it is ugly imo. I wish they would replace that with all pavers.