Camp Snoopy Construction Updates

Hawaiian Coasters 325

On 3/17/2024 at 7:52 PM, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

A St Patrick's Day Update from Woodstock's Air Rail (formerly Flying Ace)

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=815044267329930&set=a.644361897731502

I had forgotten the name of this ride so many times my family has gotten used to calling it "the yellow ride", it'll be years before I get used to calling it "the green one"

25 minutes ago, chad_1138 said:

Hmmmm, that video sounds very much like something @DonHelbig and @BoddaH1994 discussed on a recent episode...

Hmm, did you not watch the 1-minute video snippet @BoddaH1994  linked in his post above yours that he posted 4 hours before your post :P  Or are you simply summarizing his 1 minute analysis on the PR situation in this video for those that don't want to watch a 1 minute clip LOL (actually it was a 1-minute, 22 second clip that points out what you posted in a funny way)...

And for those thinking that @BoddaH1994 was simply relinking the KI Team video, think again and watch this clip LOL.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

Hmm, did you not watch the 1-minute video snippet @BoddaH1994  linked in his post above yours that he posted 4 hours before your post :P  Or are you simply summarizing his 1 minute analysis on the PR situation in this video for those that don't want to watch a 1 minute clip LOL (actually it was a 1-minute, 22 second clip that points out what you posted in a funny way)...

And for those thinking that @BoddaH1994 was simply relinking the KI Team video, think again and watch this clip LOL.

I was reiterating that the park has been pretty silent, and then after Ryan and Don discussed this on the episode, not much later the park comes out with this video.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DonHelbig said:

C’est aussi adorable que previsible.

Let's prepare for Grand Carnivale and the parade of nations...

Es ist ebenso bezaubernd wie vorhersehbar

And then let's play a game of telephone so someone take this German and translate to a different language and at the end take the last one and translate it back to English :P

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

Let's prepare for Grand Carnivale and the parade of nations...

Es ist ebenso bezaubernd wie vorhersehbar

And then let's play a game of telephone so someone take this German and translate to a different language and at the end take the last one and translate it back to English :P

adoragarria da aurreikusten den bezala.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DonHelbig said:

They don’t want you to see the train for Snoopy’s Soap Box Racers has been delivered and taken to the ride, nor do they want anyone to see it testing when that begins. 

Who is “they” because out of Dorney their webcams were live showing off Iron Menace first test runs before the POV dropped earlier yesterday.

I've never really understood the whole "secrecy" of shutting down webcams while rides test. I mean unless they are fearful of some catastrophic event and they don't want people to witness that, it doesn't make sense when other parks have left their webcams up for their new coasters as stated above while testing. I would think it would be smarter than having people attempt to trespass on grounds to witness testing. 

• Like 1

• IndyGuy4KI unpinned and unfeatured this topic